Tuesday, August 26, 2025

Name: S. N. Agathian

Ice breaker speech

Title: My Journey

Time: 3 - 4 Minutes

---------------

"Hello everyone! My name is Agathian, and I'm super excited to be here today. I'm 8 years old, and I'm currently in Grade 4. When I'm not in school, I love building rockets - I've already made around 13 to 15 rockets, and I'm working on more! I'm also really passionate about playing sports like football and cricket. I'm an avid reader, and my favorite books are about Pokémon. I enjoy watching the Pokémon cartoon, and I'm always up for a new adventure.

I have a wonderful family that supports me in everything I do. My parents are always there for me, guiding me and encouraging me to pursue my passions. I have a kind sister who I always fight with, but when we play together, we always have fun, along with arguments.

I'm really lucky to have two amazing best friends, Hari and Renith. We always have a blast together, whether we're playing games or just hanging out. One of my favorite memories is visiting Yercaud with my family. The breathtaking landscapes were so much fun to explore, and we had an amazing time together. I love trying new foods and playing games with my family and friends.

Speaking of food, I'm a big fan of Dairy Milk chocolate, brownies, and KitKat bars - they're my go-to treats! When it comes to cars, I'm absolutely fascinated by Lamborghinis - they're so cool and sleek!

One thing that's really important to me is my dream of becoming a rocket scientist and space explorer one day. I believe that with hard work and determination, I can achieve my goals. I'm looking forward to learning new things and exploring the world around me. Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Name:  Harshini Shree S Project 2: Structured Speech  Title:  Personality Types Time: 4 - 5 Minutes ------------- I have two friends. Let’s ...